Discover Prague by night on the luxurious Bohemia Rhapsody boat. Start your 2.5-hour evening experience in the Prague's Old Town at the embankment below the Čech Bridge, which is the country’s only large Art Nouveau bridge, built in 1908.
Enjoy a bubbling welcome drink as you step on board. Just a few minutes after the departure, you will pass the cubistic Mánes Bridge, connecting the Aleš Embankment and Rudolfinum to the Lesser Quarter. During your cruise you’ll see most of the famous sites of Prague such as the Rudolfinum, a neo-Renaissance building from 1885 that is home to the Czech Philharmonic, the Franz Kafka Museum, world famous Dancing House, designed by Canadian-American architect Frank Ghery and of course the Prague Castle complex in the distance.
The highlight, though, is the Charles Bridge. Built by Charles IV in the 1300s, it’s one of Europe’s grand bridges. 621 meters long and 10 meters wide, it sits on 16 stone arches. Its Old Town bridge tower is considered to be one of the most striking gothic-style buildings in the world. It has been the staging ground for many historic events and is where the city finds its grand and stately self: Bohemian kings proceeded along it on the Royal Route as they went to be crowned.
During the whole cruise, you'll be able to enjoy a deluxe buffet dinner, which includes a wide selection of Czech and international dishes from a buffet. Choices include a selection of domestic cheeses, ham and salami, duck pâté with cranberry sauce and Greek salad as the appetisers. The main course offerings include whole ham with bone, beef goulash, chicken schnitzels, baked potatoes with zucchini, spaghetti aglio olio and many others.
For a delicious desert, choose a homemade gingerbread, apple strudel or fresh fruit salad. You will also have the option of purchasing alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Buffet dinner with a wide selection of Czech and international dishes
- Live music during the cruise
- Welcome drink (glass of Prosecco)
- Local phone support with English speaking consultants
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Extra drinks
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Kindly note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to go ahead. The supplier reservers the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule the cruise if the minimum passengers requirement is not met.
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time
- Cruise suitable for senior citizens.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Pier 5, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), under the Čechův Bridge and Hotel InterContinental, Prague 1. Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 36 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.