Visit the Jewish quarter, a mysterious and preserved complex of Jewish sights, which belong to the most frequented sites of Prague today. Take a walk round the Old Jewish Cemetery and visit the synagogues.
Walk with us across Wenceslas Square and the Old Town Square to the Josefov quarter, which was previously called Jewish Town. In the former Jewish ghetto you can see the most famous highlights. Visit the Old Jewish Cemetery and four of the six preserved synagogues with a guide. The Jewish quarter, which has been listed in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List since 1992, belongs to the most impressive experiences that the capital of the Czech Republic offers.
- Commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Local phone support with English speaking operators
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Kindly note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to go ahead. The supplier reservers the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule the cruise if the minimum passengers requirement is not met.
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time
- Cruise suitable for senior citizens.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Prague Main Railway Station, Wilsonova 8. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 36 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.