Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. “Hop on” and “hop off” without limit for a period of 24 hours! During the bus ride, you can choose a commentary in one of 14 international languages, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. Our double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and what’s more they also provide wheelchair access. We are the Hop On – Hop Off for everyone!
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe as you hop on and off our buses without limit for a period of 24 hours. Our modern, double-decker Hop On – Hop Off buses will take you to the best known sights and places of interest in Prague. On board the bus, you can choose a commentary in one of 14 international languages, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. You can find more information in the Kid’s Channel section. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus. It is possible to purchase a 45-minute boat cruise or a 90-minute Prague Castle tour in addition to each ticket. All ticket types can be purchased on board our bus.
The Hop On – Hop Off service is an excellent choice for most visitors to Prague who do not want to be bound by a timetable or are not interested in a guided tour of the city. You can choose which places to visit and how long you will spend there. As the name suggests, you can “hop on and off” the Hop On – Hop Off buses at any of our stops whenever you want. Our double-decker buses offer wheelchair access and are equipped with a modern audio system with commentaries in 14 languages, including commentaries for children.
- Audio commentary in Czech, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Arabic languages
- Travelling by modern double-decker bus with WiFi
- Children's program
- Single-use hygienic headphones
- Wheelchair access
- USB charger
- Hop On and Off at any stop
- Local phone support with English speaking operators
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children’s tickets are available for children aged from 2 to 12 years of age. Children under 2 years of age can travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an individual aged 18 years or older.
- The purchased ticket becomes valid once it has been scanned in the bus. No replacements will be possible, if the ticket is lost. If the client does not present a valid ticket in the bus, he or she will not be permitted to continue in the journey or will have to purchase a new ticket.
- The ticket must be available for submission to the driver or any other employee of Prague Bus Tours upon request.
- Suitcases are not permitted in the bus due to the limited available room and passenger safety
- Main train station
- Malá strana
- Prague castle
- Strahov monastery
- Strahov stadium
- For a full refund, cancel at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 36 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.