Come with us to discover the secrets of glass production at the RÜCKL CRYSTAL glassworks. You will have the opportunity to see glassmakers at work and will be able to purchase their products at exclusive prices.
Come with us to visit the RÜCKL CRYSTAL glassworks, situated in the picturesque Berounka River valley in Křivoklátsko. Learn about the art of making glass and its manufacturing technologies. Your tour guide will provide you a step-by-step introduction to the different phases of handmade crystal manufacturing. You will see how a furnace operates and will enjoy demonstrations of glass blowing and cutting. You will also have the opportunity of taking advantage of the company shop with refreshments, where you can purchase products at discounted prices.
- Commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.
- Local phone support with English speaking operators
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by modern bus with WiFi
- USB charger
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Kindly note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to go ahead. The supplier reservers the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule the cruise if the minimum passengers requirement is not met.
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time
- Cruise suitable for senior citizens.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Prague Main Railway Station, Wilsonova 8. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 36 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.