Get to know this majestic castle, which was built by Charles IV as a treasury for the crown jewels. The history of Karlštejn is connected with many legends; this symbol of the golden ages of Czech lands is definitely worth visiting.
Charles IV had Karlštejn built in the 14th century as a treasury for the crown jewels. On the route, which takes about an hour, the guide will tell you about the history connected with this gothic castle. After a short walk up the hill where Karlštejn was built, you will make an hour’s tour accompanied by a local guide. The history of Karlštejn is connected with many legends; this symbol of the golden ages of Czech lands is definitely worth visiting.
- Commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually
- Local phone support with English speaking operators
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by modern, air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi
- Entrance fee
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- USB charger
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Kindly note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to go ahead. The supplier reservers the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule the cruise if the minimum passengers requirement is not met.
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time
- Cruise suitable for senior citizens.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Prague Main Railway Station, Wilsonova 8. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 36 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 36 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.