Do you truly want to discover the heart of the Czech capital? Are you eager to find out why we call Prague „Mater Urbium“: The Mother of Cities? Then we suggest you take our Ultimate Prague Tour, the most comprehensive sightseeing tour of historical Prague!
On this all-day tour that combines bus transfers, guided walks, and a river cruise, you will learn in depth about the rich history of Prague and also about the story of the Czech people, which it goes hand in hand with. First, we will visit the magnificent Prague Castle – the largest castle complex in the entire world. It has been the seat of every single Czech king, queen, and president from the time of the first Great Moravian Empire of the 9th century to the Czech Republic of the present day, and is thus the perfect place to start our journey through the Czech story.
From the Castle we will head down through the gorgeous Nerudova Street, which leads us through the Lesser Town quarter. Along the way you will be enchanted by the multitude of tiny streets and alleyways, and the local quarter’s fairy tale-like burgher houses. After a lunch break, we will cross over the legendary Charles Bridge. Not only is it one of the most famous bridges in the world, it is also directly related to our mightiest king, Charles IV. We will continue along the street that also bears his name, and it will eventually lead us to the Old Town Square, which is rightfully considered one of the most picturesque squares in Europe.
In this location we will have a close look at several of Prague’s most important attractions, such as the oldest working astronomical clock in the world (built in 1410) and the majestic Tyn Church, which even served as an inspiration for the Disney Castle. Our guide will help you unlock the secrets of these and many other sites, and then you will follow him through the luxurious Paris Street to the Náplavka na Františku, where you will finish the tour by boarding a sightseeing river cruise. Get comfortable and enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Vltava as you review from afar the many amazing highlights you had explored up-close earlier that day.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Boat trip
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Transportation by modern bus with WiFi
- USB charger
- English speaking guide. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request.
- Local phone support with English speaking consultants
- Local fees and VAT
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Tour is always operated in English, but commentary might be given in other language too.
- The tour departs at 10:00 am from the Prague Main Train Station at Wilsonova 8. Hotel pick ups commence prior to this time.
- Please kindly note that a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Prague Main Railway Station, Wilsonova 8. You are advised to come 10 minutes before the departure time of the tour.
- Should you wish to be picked up from your hotel, the pick up will commence prior to the start of the tour.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 48 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.