Discover why Prague is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world on our 3 hour sightseeing tour! Using a combination of bus transfers and guided walks, you will explore the most famous parts of several districts such as the Prague Castle, the Old Town, and the Jewish Quarter.
We will start by exploring one of the banks of the river Vltava, where we will see the charming Dancing House (an ultra-modern building designed by the Canadian architect Frank Gehry). Then we will move over to the majestic National Theatre, which is located on the Narodni Street. Today that street is a major shopping hub but it has also served as one of the original starting points of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
After crossing one of the most famous bridges in the world, the gothic Charles Bridge, we will transfer over to the Prague Castle. Our Castle here in Prague is the largest in the entire world, and we will visit many of its attractions including the imposing St. Vitus Cathedral – an unmissable feature of Prague´s skyline. At the Castle you will also learn about the political history of the Czech Republic, which is appropriate considering that the Castle is not merely a tourist attraction but actually the seat of the Czech Presidents to this day.
From the Castle we will make our way on foot into the Old Town through Josefov, the Jewish Quarter. In this district the guide will tell you about the rich legacy, which includes many well-known legends, that was left behind by the Jewish community in Prague since it first appeared in pre-medieval times. Finally the tour will lead you to the picturesque Old Town Square, where we will learn about many of Prague´s top sights, such as the Astronomical Clock and the Tyn Church, a church so iconic that it has has even inspired Walt Disney.
At the end of this 3 hour tour you will be left with a new appreciation for the wondrous beauty of this city, as well as for it´s unmistakeable cultural and historical legacy.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by modern bus with WiFi
- USB charger
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian is available upon request.
- Local phone support with English speaking consultants
- Local fees and VAT
- Hotel drop-off / the tour finishes at the Old Town Square
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rates from 3 to 11 years (incl.). Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Tour is always operated in English, but commentary might be given in other language too.
- The tour departs at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm from the Prague Main Train Station at Wilsonova 8. Hotel pick ups commence prior to this time.
- Please kindly note that a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- Prague main railway station, Wilsonova 8
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 48 hours before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.