The Aquapalace Water World is a unique sports and leisure complex located at the suburb of Prague offering 12 toboggans
– with total length of 250 meters and choice of calm or wild adrenaline-fuelled rides – slides, whirlpool baths, relaxation terraces, a wave machine as well as the 450-metre long Fast river
which runs through the whole of Aquapalace Water World and stands for one of the most popular attraction here. The Water World includes also entrance to the Panoramatic and Children's sauna.
The complex forms the largest aquapark in the Central Europe, which is divided into three main sections – the Palace of Treasures, the Palace of Adventures and the Palace of Relaxation – and additional areas, such as the outdoor zone,Coral Dome, Scuba-diving pool, Fast river and Children’s play area.
As the aquapark is located on the suburb of Prague and the transportation might be bit complicated, let us arrange the transfer for you. Our driver will pick you up at your hotel or apartment and drop you back when you finish. So you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free day full of fun.
Palace of Treasures
The dominant central feature of the Palace of Treasures is the wreck of a pirate ship and sea monsters. Children love treasures and adults love them even more. Treat yourself to a trip to the Palace of Treasures to find some, be this in the form of the romantic fairy-tale atmosphere of Water World, the obvious similarity to the Caribbean with palms or the superb wave machine. A true treasure for the youngest visitors is the Children’s water play area with a paddling pool, slide and children’s pool. For older visitors, there is space for relaxation with a whirlpool bath and massage benches.
Palace of Adventures
The Palace of Adventures with toboggans and a ride through the dark or in a tunnel with sound and light effects and ride on inflatable rings ending in the Fast river offers excitement, thrills, laughter and shouts of joy.The wild water provides an adrenaline-fuelled ride, spiralling down into the space bowl as do the slides which take you to the Slow river with caves and lagoons and whirlpool benches to relax on.
Palace of Relaxation
After a sporting and fun-filled adventure, the Palace of Relaxation is just the right thing with its irresistible pool with sky blue surface, relaxation zone with whirlpool baths, massage benches or loungers on the relaxation terrace.
You can also relax in an active way, for example in the channel of the Fast river which runs through the whole of Water World and which flows into the Outdoor zone together with the channel of the Slow river.
- Pick-up and transfer from your hotel and back
- All day entrance to the Aquapalce Water World
- Local phone support with English speaking consultants
- Local fees and VAT
- Food and beverages
- Access to the Sauna World and the Fitness
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rates from 3 or 100 cm height to 11 years (incl.) or 150 cm height. Free access for infants below 3 years.
- Children under 3 may enter the Water World only when accompanied by and under constant supervision of an adult. For safety reasons, baby carriages are not allowed to enter anywhere in the compound.
- Children aged from 3 to 12 years are allowed to enter the Water World only when accompanied by and under supervision of an adult.
- Only swimwear or bathing suits made of elastic and tightly-fitting materials, without metal accessories are allowed. Clothes whose cuts, material composition consisting of other than synthetic fibres and cleanliness are not appropriate, shall not be accepted as bathing suits.
- The visitors are required to comply with the Operational rules & conditions – their full text is available at the entrance hall and all sections of the Aquapalace complex.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you cancel later than 48 hour before the start date of your experience or in case of no-show refund will not be possible.